Sunday, April 20, 2008

Envision & Not So Sensable

update, I'm no longer working at Envision Tech. I was unimpressed with their internal processes, quality controls, and business ethic. When I approached them with what I saw as solutions, they informed me that it was outside of the scope of my position, and that they would take care of it on their own. All in all, it was becoming very clear that it was not going to be a good long term fit for me, so I re-negotiated my availability.

Sensable is having a difficult time getting back to me. I have some questions about the contract they sent me, and they can't seem to find the time to get back to me. I've heard of this sort of thing from other vendors, but I had no idea it was this bad. I'm not even sure if my contact is still working there, and i can't get to a human when I call the corporate office: I tried every single extension, all to voice mails. Maybe I'll try again next week. I'm thinking I'm going to focus on some other endeavors for the moment.

No comments: