Monday, March 31, 2008

plans, sucess or failure, facing fear

I know what I have to do, and I speculate that tomorrow, if it is the day I expect it do be, will be a very significant day. I'm going to propose some plans to Al, Have talks with a friend, meet Don, and find out about some other projects that are quite important to me. How people respond to my proposals will determine greatly where I put my energy, and who benefits from my efforts. There are a lot of moving parts, but I've managed to let go of my expectations. I know my plans are good, and they are now developed enough that I can let them go, and if they float or not, they are no longer my plans. their success or failure now is left up to other peoples issues and expectations. I don't know if that makes a lot of sense, but it has to do with getting over the fear and anxiety of everything working out and just letting what happens happens, and being comfortable that I've done my part.

No comments: